Meet the Curbar 5L. Inspired by trail runs at the beautiful Curbar Edge in the Peak District, this running vest is great for beginners to advanced alike for short to medium runs. Super comfortable even when empty but also carries a deceptively large amount of kit.
Weight - From 220g
Material - 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30 degrees gentle cycle. We recommend using a specialist outdoor clothing liquid detergent such as Grangers 2 in 1.
Comfort and fit
- Zero bounce or chafing
- Width and height adjustable elastic front straps that tuck away neatly
- Super soft, stretchy fabric to fit around lots or a little kit
- High quality, DWR treated water resistant materials and stretchy, breathable mesh.
- Large back compartment, split into two to separate kit and water bladder
- Small back zipped pocket, perfect for safety items
- Stretchy, large, zipped, mesh side pockets
- Front stuff pockets with silicon grippers
- Two Harrier 500ml or 300ml soft flasks* in the front
- One Harrier 1.5 or 2.0l water bladder* in separate back compartment
- Two bladder tube thread options plus hang loop in the back
* Sold separately
Pole holding options
Our pole holders are reinforced and secure. If you require more pole holding options, check out the Kinder 10L.
- Back horizontal
Other great features
- Secure key pocket with clip in back compartment
- Race number toggles
- Reflective logos
Please Measure Before Ordering - Harrier race vests may be different to your current race vest so we strongly recommend you measure to double check sizing before ordering.
Ladies - UK sizing is estimated. Measure bust and ribs to be accurate.
|SIZE||LADIES UK SIZE||MEN CHEST (INCHES)|
|XS (KINDER)||6-8||29 - 32"|
|S (KINDER)||10||33 - 35"|
|M (KINDER)||12||36 - 38"|
|L (KINDER)||14||39 - 41"|
|XL (STANAGE*)||16||42 - 44"|
|XXL (STANAGE*)||18||45 - 47"|
48 - 50"
*Please note the Kinder and Stanage are exactly the same design - the Stanage was an addition to the range for the XL to 3XL sizing.
Ladies take two measurements:
- Widest part of your bust
- Around ribs just under bust
Check if two measurements fit in one sizing bracket. If not we would recommend going for the size that fits your bust, or that you are most in the middle of. You want the vest to fit round your bust, but not be too loose on your ribs.
Men measure around widest part of your chest. If inbetween, size up.
Contact us if you are not sure - we will be happy to help!
Delivery and Returns
Free Standard UK delivery orders over £99
£3.95 Standard (2-3 working days)
£5.95 Next Working Day (Order before 1pm Mon - Fri, no Royal Mail deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
For international orders see shipping prices and information here.