One size 56 - 61cm
Fabric 100% recycled polyester
Free standard delivery in the UK on all orders worth £70 or more - delivery will be within 2-3 working days (Monday – Friday) provided by tracked delivery.
Free postage will apply when the value of the purchases is £70 or more, after any discount codes have been applied.
For UK orders less than £70, we have two delivery options.
- £3.45 Standard (2-3 working days) Royal Mail 48 Tracked
- £4.95 Express (1-2 working days) Royal Mail 24 Tracked or APC Overnight Tracked
Orders made before 12pm are usually dispatched on the same day (Mon-Fri).
We ship internationally!
See our Delivery Information for full details and estimated rates.
Breathable, soft, sweat wicking and light 😅 Soft brim to stash easily on the move.
Sweat absorbent toweling layer for the brow and forehead. Elasticated back strap for quick size adjustment.
Made from recycled polyester ♻️
Storage and strap system
• Three section foldable shaft to stow easily in race vests and packs
• Soft and smooth EVA grip handle for ultimate comfort
• Extended grip for steeper climbs
• Simple strap system, fleece lined on the inside for comfort and durable waterproof on the outside
• Extra extended toweling layer for better sweat absorption and comfort
• Made from breathable and comfortable materials
• Soft brim for easy stash on the move
• Durable back strap adjustment
Wild Ginger Running
As a running gear tester of 10+ years for Trail Running magazine and then Wild Ginger Running YouTube channel I was really pleased to be able to help Kate design the Harrier Helvellyn Carbon Z poles.
I've now tested what she has created and I'm delighted to say that they have won the Best Value award in the Wild Ginger Running poles test for their excellent features and low weight at a really fantastic price!
I am looking forward to using them on my next multi-day running adventure.
Wow, I really was impressed with all the kit we tested in the Harrier Ultra bundle.
All in all I would highly recommend the Harrier kit, I personally think you'd struggle to find better trail running kit at this price point. It really is amazing value!
GB Mountain, trail and sky runner
I was really pleased with the poles! Also used the soft flasks sorting a Ramsay Round and they were brilliant! So easy to take in and out of bags - and the bright colours meant we were never in danger of leaving one behind by mistake!