Meet the Curbar 5L. Inspired by trail runs at the beautiful Curbar Edge in the Peak District, this running vest is great for beginners to advanced alike for short to medium runs. Super comfortable even when empty but also carries a deceptively large amount of kit.
Weight - From 220g
Material - 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30 degrees gentle cycle. We recommend using a specialist outdoor clothing liquid detergent such as Grangers 2 in 1.
Comfort and fit
- Zero bounce or chafing
- Width and height adjustable elastic front straps that tuck away neatly
- Super soft, stretchy fabric to fit around lots or a little kit
- High quality, DWR treated water resistant materials and stretchy, breathable mesh.
- Large back compartment, split into two to separate kit and water bladder
- Small back zipped pocket, perfect for safety items
- Stretchy, large, zipped, mesh side pockets
- Front stuff pockets with silicon grippers
- Two Harrier 500ml or 300ml soft flasks* in the front
- One Harrier 1.5 or 2.0l water bladder* in separate back compartment
- Two bladder tube thread options plus hang loop in the back
* Sold separately
Pole holding options
Our pole holders are reinforced and secure. If you require more pole holding options, check out the Kinder 10L.
- Back horizontal
Other great features
- Secure key pocket with clip in back compartment
- Race number toggles
- Reflective logos
Size Guide [MEN]
|XS||29 - 32|
|S||33 - 35|
|M||36 - 38|
|L||39 - 41|
|XL (STANAGE 10L*)||42 - 44|
|XXL (STANAGE 10L*)||45 - 47|
|XXXL (STANAGE 10L*)||48 - 50|
*Please note the Curbar is not currently available in XL sizes, please check out our Stanage 10L if you need XL to 3XL.
Please Measure Before Ordering
Harrier race vests may be different to your current race vest so we recommend double checking sizing before ordering.
Take two measurements:
- Widest part of your bust
- Around ribs just under bust
Check if your two sizes fit in one sizing bracket. If not we would recommend going for the size that you are most in the middle of. You want the vest to fit round your bust, but not be too loose on your ribs.
Contact us if you are not sure - we will be happy to help!
Delivery and Returns
Free delivery orders over £99
£3.95 Standard (2-3 working days)
£5.95 Next Working Day (Order before 1pm Mon - Fri, no Royal Mail deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
Wrong size? We offer fast and simple exchanges. See our Returns Information for more details.
Your race vest comes with a 1 year guarantee and a 14 day no quibble returns policy for UK orders.
Well fitting with plenty of pockets.
Really happy with the Curbar vest. Fits perfectly and doesn’t move at all when I am running. Lots of pockets and well designed
Really pleased with it. Fits very well when running. The design is great
Really well designed vest - super light, comfortable & practical. Plenty of room for mandatory kit & snacks! I love it!
Can’t wait to get the right soft flasks. Very comfortable