Meet the Stanage 10L. Inspired by fell runs on the mighty Stanage Edge in the Dark Peak, this running vest offers extra space for tougher runs requiring more kit and supplies. Designed especially for trail runners wanting a comfortable, practical race vest that's great for carrying all your essentials on medium to long runs.
Weight - from 230g
Material - 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30 degrees gentle cycle. We recommend using a specialist outdoor clothing liquid detergent such as Grangers 2 in 1.
Comfort and fit
- Zero bounce or chafing
- Width and height adjustable elastic front straps that tuck away neatly
- Bungee cord on the back cinches in and secures kit
- High quality, DWR treated water resistant materials and stretchy, breathable mes.
- Large back compartment, split into two to for kit and water bladder
- Zipped and water resistant phone pocket
- Stretchy, large, zipped, mesh side pockets
- Front stuff pockets with silicon grippers
- Two Harrier 500ml or 300ml soft flasks* in the front
- One Harrier 1.5 or 2.0l water bladder* in separate back compartment
- Two bladder tube thread options plus hang loop in the back
* Sold separately
Pole holding options
Our pole holders are reinforced and secure. Multiple options allow you to mix up depending what works best for you.
- Front vertical
- Back horizontal
- Side horizontal
Other great features
- Secure key pocket with clip in back compartment
- Race number toggles
- Reflective logos
Size Guide [MEN]
|XS (KINDER)||29 - 32|
|S (KINDER)||33 - 35|
|M (KINDER)||36 - 38|
|L (KINDER)||39 - 41|
|XL (STANAGE*)||42 - 44|
|XXL (STANAGE*)||45 - 47|
|XXXL (STANAGE*||48 - 50|
*Please note the Kinder and Stanage are exactly the same design - the Stanage was an addition to the range for the XL to 3XL sizing.
Please Measure Before Ordering
Harrier race vests may be different to your current race vest so we recommend double checking sizing before ordering.
Take two measurements:
Widest part of your bust
Around ribs just under bust
Check if your two sizes fit in one sizing bracket. If not we would recommend going for the size that you are most in the middle of. You want the vest to fit round your bust, but not be too loose on your ribs.
Contact us if you are not sure - we will be happy to help!
Delivery and Returns
Free delivery orders over £99
£3.95 Standard (2-3 working days)
£5.95 Next Working Day (Order before 1pm Mon - Fri, no Royal Mail deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
Wrong size? We offer fast and simple exchanges. See our Returns Information for more details.
Your race vest comes with a 1 year guarantee and a 14 day no quibble returns policy for UK orders.