Meet the Baslow. Inspired by trail runs on the beautiful Baslow Edge in Peak District, this waistbag offers a great options for shorter runs when you need a bit less kit and a bit more freedom. Designed especially for trail runners wanting a comfortable, practical waistpack to carry a water bottle and essential kit without that annoying bounce and riding up.
Comes with 300ml blue soft bottle.
Weight - from 150g
Material - 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30 degrees gentle cycle. We recommend using a specialist outdoor clothing liquid detergent such as Grangers 2 in 1.
Comfort and fit
- Zero bounce or chafing
- Width adjustable, thick elastic straps that tuck away neatly
- Bungee cord on the top cinches in and secures kit
- High quality, DWR treated water resistant materials and stretchy, breathable mesh.
- Large main compartment, split into three sections
- Easy access water pocket for 300ml Harrier soft bottle
- Additional stuff pocket for gels or tube scarf
Pole holding options
Our pole holders are reinforced and secure and allow you to carry a set of collapsible z-poles across the top horizontally. These holders can also be used for a rolled up waterproof jacket.
Other great features
- Silicone strips along the back to prevent bounce and riding up
- Secure key pocket with clip in main compartment
- Reflective logos
Please measure where you will be carrying your waistbag i.e. your waist or your hips.
Delivery and Returns
Free Standard UK delivery orders over £99
£3.95 Standard (2-3 working days)
£5.95 Next Working Day (Order before 1pm Mon - Fri, no Royal Mail deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
For international orders see shipping prices and information here.