Z-fold and strap system
- Three section foldable shaft to stow easily in race vests and packs
- Soft and smooth EVA grip handle for ultimate comfort
- Extended grip for steeper climbs
- Simple strap system, fleece lined on the inside for comfort and durable waterproof on the outside
- Metal flip lock for durability
- Tension adjuster for extra strength
- Smooth coated cables to give long lasting protection
Depending on your race vest you can carry poles a number of ways. On the Kinder or Stanage 10L the following three are available. For the Curbar 5L, back horizontal is the only option.
- Vertical front
- Back horizontal
- Side horizontal
Size Guide & Tech Details
|For height*||5ft - 5ft 8”||5ft 9” and over|
|Weight per pole||239g||253g|
|Adjustable pole length*||105 - 120cm||120 - 135cm|
Shaft – 100% 7075 Aluminium
Handle – EVA grip
Strap and carry case – 100% 60D nylon with water resistant coating
*To find the correct pole length for your height, stand with your back straight and elbows at 90 degrees.
Now slightly lower your hands to the angle is a bit bigger than 90 degrees, the height from the floor to your hand will be a good starting point for you to try your poles out.
Chat with us if you are not sure.
Delivery and Returns
Free Standard UK delivery orders over £99
£3.95 Standard (2-3 working days)
£5.95 Next Working Day (Order before 1pm Mon - Fri, no Royal Mail deliveries on Sundays and Bank Holidays)
For international orders see shipping prices and information here.